2/10/2019

GAMES ENDING THRONES


I THINK it's going to be extraordinary, Kit Harington, on Game of Throne's ending.

LOS ANGELES : Kit Harrington has unveiled that he asked the makers of Games of Thrones to give him the crypt statue of the character Jon Snow.

The statue of Snow was recently revealed in the teaser of HBO show, which revealed that the  eighth  and the final season of the epic fantasy series will premier on April 14.

''I kept that statue. You know, the one in the crypt. I kept it, they sent it to my house. So, I've got it in my shed. How sad is that?

''I was the only one who kept their statue that's how narcissistic  I am,.'' Harington said during an appearance on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show.

The teaser features Harington's Snow, Sophie Turner's Sansa Stark and Maisei Williams' Arya Stark entering the Stark family crypt and being confronted with their own statues.

''I'm going to turn it into water feature I think,'' Harrington added.

The actor said he was happy with the ending of Game of Thrones. I 'am so excited for the people to see it.

I think it's going to be extraordinary, hopefully, it'll change TV again like it did originally, and break boundaries. I think it might,'' he said. [Agencies]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grace A Comment!