12/01/2017

MISS WORLD : MANUSHI CHHILLAR



Recently crowned Miss World, Monushi Chhillar revealed that she would want to work in an Aamir Khan project because he makes socially relevant films.

The model also revealed that the Dangal star and Priyanka Chopra are her favorites in Bollywood, reported Hindustan Times.

''I'll definitely want to work in an Amir Khan film. I think he has some really challenging roles to give.

At the same time, his movies have a message and a connection to the society. So it'll be very interesting to do. In the actresses , my favorite is Priyanka Chopra,'' said Manushi

Interestingly enough, Priyanka was also crowned Miss World back in 2000, just a year after Yukta Mookhey brought the crown home. Earlier this year, Manushi also won the Femina Miss India World 2017.

The 20 -year- old medical student stated, ''I'm very excited how this year will turn out. I'll be travelling, visiting continents. We will be be spreading awareness about menstrual hygiene where I'll be joined by my other Miss World sisters.

That's what I am excited about right now. Bollywood is something which isn't on my mind as of now. i really can't say anything about it.''

Manushi revealed that in the first week of the pageant, the other contestants thought she was a Bollywood actor. ''But jokes apart, we all are very similar. We didn't have any preconceived notions about each other.

We go to such pageants with a fresh mind and there's a lot curiosity to know each other.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grace A Comment!