10/18/2015

Headline Oct 19, 2015/ ''' CHEATING : HOW *1000S BY THOUSANDS* DO IT '''


''' CHEATING : 

HOW *1000S BY THOUSANDS* DO IT '''




UNLEASH !WOW! 'S Thinking Power, and lets have a spring of beautiful colours all around the world, -every nook and corner.

The true story below will be a regular feature in the years ahead,  -about your world, your moving forward, your challenging and personal experiences above beyond the call of daily life. Now read on...........

A FEW HOURS after I had agreed to write the paper, I received the following e-mail: ''sending sorces for ur to use thanx.''

I did not reply immediately. One hour later, I received another message: ''did u get the sorce i send.
please where you are now?
Desprit to pass spring projict''

Not only was this student going to be a thorn in my side but she also communicated in haiku ,  each less decipherable than the one before. I let her know that I was giving her work the utmost attention, that I had received her sources, and that I would be in touch if I had any questions. Then I put it aside.

From my experience,  three demographic groups seek out my services: the English-as-second-language  {ESL}  student,  the hopelessly deficient student, and the lazy rich kid.

For the last, colleges are a perfect launching ground  -they are built to reward the rich and to forgive them their laziness. Let's be honest; The successful among us are not always the best and the brightest and certainly not the most ethical.

While the deficient student will generally not know how to ask for what he wants until he doesn't get it, the lazy rich student will know exactly what he wants. He is poised for a life of paying others and telling them what to do. Indeed, he is acquiring all the skills he needs to stay on top.

As for the first two types of students  -the ESL and the hopelessly deficient  -colleges are utterly failing them. Students who come to American universities from other countries find that their efforts to learn a new language are confounded not only by natural difficulties but also be the pressure of grading.

The focus of evolution rather than education means that those who haven't mastered English must do so quickly or suffer the consequences.

My service provides a particularly quick way to  ''master''  English. And those who are hopelessly deficient struggle with communication in general.

Two days had passed since I last heard from the business student. Then, overnight, I received  14 e-mails from her. She had additional instructions, such as-

''but more again please but make sure they are a good link between the leticture review and all the chapter and the benfet of my paper, finally do you think the level of this work? how match i can get it?''
I'll admit, I didn't fully understand that one.

The email was followed by some clarification: ''where u are can you get my messages? Please i pay a lot and dont have  ao  to fail I started to get very worry.''

Again I assured her i had the matter under control. It was true . At this point there are few academic challenges that I find intimidating. Customers' are endlessly different yet strangely all the same. No matter what the subject, clients want to be assured that their assignment is in capable hands.

It would be terrible to think that your  Ivy League  graduate thesis was riding on the work ethic and perspicacity of a public-university slacker  So part of my job is to be whatever my clients want me to be.

I say yes when I am asked PhD in sociology. I say yes when I am asked if I have professional training in  industrial/organisational  psychology. I say yes when asked if I have ever designed a  perpetual-powered  time machine and documented my efforts in a peer-reviewed journal.

I have completed countless courses at three dozen online universities. Students provide me with passwords and user names so I can access key documents and exams. In some instances  I have contributed to weekly online discussions.

I have become a master of the admissions essay for undergraduate, master's, and doctoral programmes. I can explain why you're Brown material,  why the Wharton MBA programme would benefit from your presence-

How certain life experiences have prepared you for the rigours of your chosen course study. I do not mean to be insensitive, but I can't tell you how many times I've been paid to write about somebody helping a loved one battle cancer.

I've written essays that could be adapted into Meryl Streep movies.

The Honour and Serving of the  ''Operational Research''  for *Students Ecosystem*  continues. Thank you for reading and I hope sharing forward with all the students of the world.

With respectful dedication to all the Students, Parents, Professors and Teachers of the World. See Ya all on !WOW!   -the World Students Society Computers-Internet-Wireless:


''' Students Serenade '''

Good Night and God Bless

SAM Daily Times - the Voice of the Voiceless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grace A Comment!