10/18/2015

Headline Oct 18, 2015/ ''' CHEATING? -*STUDENTS*- CHEATING! '''


''' CHEATING? -*STUDENTS*- 

CHEATING! '''




'''!WOW!'S THE WORD'''. THE MAGIC HAS BEGUN....... The World Students Society is your friend, and will always be your friend in every time: 

All Revenues, All scholarships,  all attributes, all honours, all opportunities belong to the students of the world. !WOW! is of the students, for the students and by the students.

The great American genius Andy Warhol had a massive point, ''They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.''

And with that, Go Talk Back, and be heard. Join up! And just read this rare masterpiece of research, true to the dots and commas. 

THE REQUEST came in by email around two in the afternoon. It was from a previous customer, and she had some very urgent business.

I quote her message here verbatim {If I had to put up with it, so should you} ; '' You did me business ethics proposal for me I I need proposal got approved pls can you will write me paper?'' 

I've gotten pretty good at interpreting this kind of correspondence. The client had attached a document from her  professor  with details about the paper. She needed the first section in a week. Seventy-five pages.

I told her no problems.

In the past year, I've written roughly 5000 pages of scholarly literature, most on very tight deadlines. I've written towards a  master's degree  in cognitive psychology, a PhD in sociology, and a postgraduate credits in international diplomacy.

I've worked on bachelor's degrees in hospitality, business administration and accounting. I've written for courses in history, labour relations, pharmacology, theology, sports management, cinema, maritime security-

Airline services, sustainability, municipal budgeting, marketing, philosophy, Eastern religion, post modern architecture, anthropology, literature, ethics and public administration.

I've completed 12 graduate theses of 50 pages or more. But you find my name on a single paper.

I work at an online company that generates thousands of dollars a month by creating original essays for cheating students. I've worked there full-time since 2004. On any day of the academic year, I am working on upward of 20 assignments.

In the midst of this great recession, business is booming. During midterms and finals, my company's staff of roughly 50 writers is not large enough to satisfy the demand.

*You would be amazed at the incompetence of  ''college level''  writing. I've seen the word desperate misspelled every way you can imagine. And these students truly are desperate. Some couldn't even write a convincing grocery list, yet they are in graduate school.*

They need help learning and, separately, they need help passing their exams/their courses. But they aren't getting it.

I live well on the desperation, misery and incompetence the educational system has created. This year, I will make roughly $66,000. Not a King's ransom, but higher than what many actual educators are paid.

Last summer,  The New York Times  reported that  61%  of  undergraduates have admitted to some form of cheating on assignments and exams. Yet there is little discussion about custom papers and how they differ from more detectable forms of plagiarism or about why students cheat in the first place.

It is my hope that this essay will initiate such a conversation. As for me, I'm planning to retire.

I am tired of helping make America's students look competent.

It is late in the semester when the business student contacts me, a time when I typically juggle deadlines and push out  20 to 40  pages a day. I had written a short proposals for her a few weeks before- suggesting a project that connected a surge of: Unethical business practices to the patterns of trade liberalisation.

The proposal was approved, and now I had six days to complete the assignment. This was not quiet a rush order, which we get top dollars to write. 

This assignment would be priced at a standard  $2,000,  half of which goes to my pocket.

The Honour and Serving of the Operational Research on ''Students Ecosystem'' continues. And with a very Happy Birthday greetings to founders Samurais and technologists : Rabo, and Shahzaib Khan Yusufzai/US. 

With respectful dedication to the Students, Professors and Teachers of the world. See Ya all on !WOW!  -the World Students Society Computers-Internet-Wireless:



''' Mind Stretching '''

Good Night and God Bless

SAM Daily Times - the Voice of the Voiceless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grace A Comment!