5/13/2014

Lea Michele remembers Cory Monteith on his birthday

LEA Michele has shared an intimate photo of her late boyfriend Cory Monteith on what would have been his 32nd birthday.

“The biggest heart and most beautiful smile… In all of our hearts… We love you so. Happy Birthday,” she tweeted, alongside a black and white photo of the two smiling and laughing.

Monteith was found dead in a Vancouver hotel last July after overdosing on a combination of heroin and alcohol.

“He was not his addiction - unfortunately, it won. But that wasn’t who he was,” Michele told Seventeen magazine in April.

“Cory made me feel like a queen every day. From the minute he said, ‘I’m your boyfriend,’ I loved every day, and I thank him for being the best boyfriend and making me feel so beautiful.”

Michele told Teen Vogue that Monteith had heard all of her new album Louder.

“He heard every song and gave me notes on everything,” she said. “He loved Battlefield. I’m getting chills thinking about it. I would say Burn With You was his favourite. He came into the studio that day.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grace A Comment!